ECOllaboration’s objective is to provide environmental consulting services in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner, while attempting to conserve natural resources to the maximum extent practicable. ECOllaboration strives to meet the needs of the client while keeping the proposed project in compliance with federal, state, and/or local environmental regulations.
ECOllaboration offers a wide variety of services. Whether your goal is to obtain a permit, establish and maintain regulatory compliance, or directly manage and conserve an environmental resource, our services provide you with the tools, guidance and education to see your project through from conception to successful completion.
- Ecological and Environmental Assessment
- Ecological and Wildlife Monitoring
- Ecological Restoration
- Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental Auditing
- Aquatic Ecosystem Assessments
- Education and Training Services
- Volunteer and Community Engagement and Management
- Project Planning and Management