We currently have vacancies for business administration trainees, where you will gain qualifications in business whilst working for a fantastic organisation.
ECOllaboration is an employer of choice. As part of our team, you will enjoy team BBQ’s, group exercise training sessions and a family-friendly work environment.
During the 18-week traineeship, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience whilst working and studying alongside our qualified administration team to complete your BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills.
– Permanent resident or Australian citizen
– Be committed to working full-time while completing a qualification
– No longer enrolled in school
– Ability to interact with a range of people in a professional and friendly manner
– The ability to work both cooperatively within a team environment and unsupervised
Estimated start date will be the beginning of July 2023
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your application in quickly, as we have limited spaces available.
This training is proudly funded by the Queensland Government through their Skilling Queenslanders for Work initiative