Come and work for ECOllaboration, an award-winning environmental organisation based on the Sunshine Coast!
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Administration Traineeship, where you will gain qualifications in business whilst working for a fantastic organisation.
ECOllaboration is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic trainee who is looking to start their administrative career. During the 12-month traineeship, you will gain valuable knowledge and experience whilst working and studying alongside our qualified administration team to complete your BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Administration).
ECOllaboration is an employer of choice. As part of our team you will enjoy team BBQ’s, group exercise training sessions, access to a staff education bursary fund and a family friendly work environment.
- Completed High School Certificate (or equivalent)
- Be committed to working full time while completing a qualification
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Ability to learn and undertake general clerical tasks
- Ability to interact with a range of people in a professional and friendly manner
- The ability to work both cooperatively within a team environment and unsupervised
- Strong work ethic
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Applications close Friday the 12th of January 2024 with interviews beginning the following week.
This training is proudly funded by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslander for Work program.