Do you love the outdoors and are looking for work?
We have positions for trainees in a Certificate I in Conservation and Ecosystem Management Program with our community-based organisation – ECOllaboration.
These positions are run out of our office in Nambour on the Sunshine Coast.
This is a 22 week on job traineeship. You need to be available to start on the 24th of January 2022 on a full-time basis. Traineeship wages apply.
Successful applicants complete a Certificate I in Conservation and Ecosystem Management as well as complimentary training and licences in chemical use, chainsaw training and construction white card.
This training is proudly funded by the Queensland Government through its Skilling Queenslanders for Work Initiative (SQW).
* Applicants must be currently unemployed or underemployed and have not completed any Skilling Queenslanders for Work programs in the past.
* No experience is required, and we seek people who are willing to learn, contribute to a team environment and have a goal towards future employment.
* You must be physically capable of working outdoors in all types of terrains as we will take you to some amazing locations across the region.
Be part of an exciting, vibrant industry working with a team of passionate people. You will learn conservation land restoration techniques and gain practical skills that are valuable in the horticulture, landscape and conservation industries.
ECOllaboration’s team of bush regenerators and scientists improve the region’s landscape through ecological restoration and habitat protection.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on the 31st of December 2022.
Any enquiries please contact Marcelo Atique on (07) 5476 4777
· Nambour Region Registered Training Organisation is Challenge Employment and Training #5388
· AHC10120 Certificate I in Conservation and Ecosystem Management.